Wellness Access Card
Wellness Access Card offers discount plans that compliment insurance and can be offered as a low cost alternative while providing access to discounts on a wide variety of health care services and products. With a discount plan, a consumer pays a small monthly membership fee to access participating providers who have agreed to give health care products and services at deeply discounted rates.
- Aetna Dental Access Network: Members may take advantage of savings through the Aetna Dental Access® Network one of the largest, most recognized discount dental networks in the nation.
- Vision Eye Med Plan D: Members save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear with the Eye Med Vision Care Access Plan D discount program.
- Hearing – HearPO: Save 30% off diagnostic services, including hearing exams and significant discounts on the price of hearing aid(s) at over 2,700 provider locations nationwide.
- Imaging - Galaxy Health Network: US Imaging offers VIP appointment scheduling for radiology testing such as MRI, CT and PET scans at over 2,400 facilities nationwide.
- Diabetes Management & Lifestyle Enhancement: Diabetes Management Discounts from Better Living Now: Save 20% to 30% on durable medical equipment and 20% to 40% on disposable medical supplies.
- National Lasik Network (LCA-Vision): You will receive discounts on LASIK that are available at approximately 600 locations.
- Prescription Drugs: Members are entitled to prescription savings offered by MedImpact. Discounts are available at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
- Teladoc- No Consult Fee: As a member of Teladoc, you have 24/7/365 access to telephone consultations with state-licensed physicians.
To take a quick tour of the dedicated website for the Wellness Access Card, or to learn a little bit more about it, please visit http://www.wellnessaccesscard.com.
For more information, please call our Williamsville office today at (716) 580-3773.